[July 21, 2022 ]
Distributor Management: Ensure achievement of agreed KPI’s (Sales, Distribution, etc.) (70%)
- Drive the Distributor(s) to meet its targets and deliverables by utilize Sales team Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that drive desired behaviour of the distributor’s team members
- Review monthly result e.g., Sales Volume and Value Growth, Product Assortment, Active outlets, Sales Efficiency, Customer Service Levels, Team Productivity, Implementation of Merchandising and Trade Programs and develop action plan to complement opportunity or counter-act with the issue.
- Responsible for monthly demand forecast process and work closely with distributor’s team members to align bottom-up sales forecasting by channel and SKU and lead the S&OP meeting to ensure that the supply plan is in line with IMS and required stock level.
- Bring up the issue or proposal to discuss with the management of distributor to get alignment and support on implementation and corrective action
- Ensure good relationship with distributor’s team members to get full support on implementation of sales project
- Build relationship with the key customers nationwide to understand their needs & insight and understand the key players’ route to market, and a market trend which is critical in developing RTM strategies.
- Ensure that the distributor/ business partner provide right infrastructure to cover the market work and has the highest quality service level for company.
RTM Development: To lead the distribution development and RTM strategy to drive the best distribution of company in Myanmar (30%)
- Identify distribution opportunity/ gap, and formulating RTM Strategy, i.e., channel/ territory strategy, new distribution model or channel, new potential distributor etc.
- Build a business proposal to Country Manager and Management to align and endorse on the new RTM strategy
- Negotiate and finalize term and agreement with the new distributor
- Develop an implementation plan, KPI enforcement and incentive plan to ensure the achievement of the desired number in business plan
- Regularly review the performance of the new distributor and create synergistic achievement between current and new distributor.
- Monthly report including Sales achievement and update distributor KPI tracking (e.g., In Market Sales, Active outlets, Distributor Stock level on-hands & in transit, etc.)
- Ensure proper monitoring, review team target and KPI achievement with the distributor team
- Interpretation and do gap analysis of sales data and communicates to the management team regularly through periodic meetings and monthly sales performance reviews and propose an action plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field (Mater Degree is advantage)
- 10 years in distributor sales experience/ 5 years in management level
- Understand Single and Multiple Distributors (distributor and sub-distributor) system and able to manage the route to market project
- Highly motivate to work in emerging market (commit to learn new skill, willing to be in Myanmar)
- Experience in sales team organization development
- Good comment of English Language
- Language Learning Agility
Skills & Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Cross Cultural Management
- Strong Leadership skill to lead the team
- Visionary and opportunistic person, able to spot on problem and come up with initiative to solve it or to realize potential
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills able promote cross-functional effectiveness
- High motivation & Coaching skills
- Decision making & Problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills and presentation