[October 25, 2023 ]
• Responsible for all aspects of Finance function.
• Accurate and timely preparation and analyses of all facets of the financial operations of the organization and financial statement preparation and analysis.
• Oversee the daily accounting activities required and ensure accuracy of posting to maintain the integrity of financial records.
• Prepare Budget and periodic Forecasts working with various Businesses and Functions.
• Perform monthly variance analysis against Budget and back-test Forecast’s accuracy.
• Structure Management information reports and provide deep insights for MD/CFO and Management to use for making decisions.
• Analyze organization’s financial and operating results to better understand organization’s performance and offer recommendation to increase revenue, control costs and improve profitability.
• Develop and maintain Metrics dashboards for quick monitoring and reference.
• Assist MD/CFO in developing Business Profitability reports, setting up of cost centers and monitor performance.
• Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities and delivering timely and accurate financial processing.
• Supervise, direct, and review the work of the accounting and financial operations staff.
• Resolve complex accounting issues or assists in resolving financial issues.
• Manage Vendors and payment controls.
• Develop and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
• Perform other finance related administrative duties as assigned or required.
• Prepare Statutory Financial reports and overseeing yearly statutory audit of the organization.
• Ensure compliance with all statutory Financial reporting requirements.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, prefer with CPA (Foreign) or CA
• Experience working with an automated financial management system
• At least 10 years of experience in the area of financial accounting and statement preparation in financial institution
• Strong accounting knowledge and background, preferably in Trading industry
• Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principle, MFRS and taxation
• Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures
• Ability to effectively direct, supervise and coaching to staff
• Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion
• Motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
• Proficient with Microsoft office and Excel skills
• Working proficiency in Myanmar and English