General Manager – Project Management (CEO Office)
[July 8, 2022 ]
The role holder plays a key role in the company. Serves as confidante and right hand for their MD and assists them in various ways. They support their MD to carry out the strategic objectives of the organization in a way that is aligned to its mission and values. They ensure a better effort/reward ratio for MD by "Time Management". They build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working at multiple levels on special projects. They improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of the MD
- Pre-read presentations, documents and summarize key information for their MD, including data analysis, EP and budget management
- When required, pre-meet the teams to review the presentation and give recommendations for changes to align with the direction of the bank. Presentations may include Operation Review, Agenda, Function 8Qtr plans, Budget Plans, strategic project updates and so on.
- Oversee operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, recommends how white space issues i.e. customer issues, company climate, employee well-being may be addressed. If needed, escalate further to CEO/ MD
- Assist and communicate in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation from MD
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution on behalf of MD
- Review meeting invitations, participants and collaborate with Executive Assistant, Liaison Officers to make the time and schedule effective and efficient
- Review, track and ensure successful completion of all the programs in collaboration with the MD PMO
- Ensure MD Office team is efficient and effective.
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree
- Master degree is an advantage
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- High levels of emotional intelligence and the ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
- At least 7 year(s) of related strong working experience is required for this position.
- Ability to command both spoken and written in Myanmar and English. Knowing a third language is an advantage
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication