Head of Administration
[December 27, 2022 ]
• Provide proactive expert advice on all admin related issues to the Chairman and the Board of Directors.
• Ensure alignment and effective implementation of strategic initiatives through effective and smooth management of administrative processes.
• Lead the effective implementation and management of admin systems across the Organization to achieve strategic goals.
• Implement the admin systems, processes, and infrastructure to support the achievement of company's vision, mission, and values.
• Supervise all admin teams and personnel.
• Ensure that assets are regularly monitored, maintained, and reported for necessary actions such as repairs, replacement, scrapping, etc.
• Support the various internal clients with well-maintained assets necessary to succeed in their ventures.
• Create and administer organization’s policies and processes to control and maintain physical assets including property, plant, vehicles, equipment, and other necessary assets.
• Provide thought leadership and oversight of the various admin departments and personnel
• Ensure that the people are informed and use the organization’s assets in line with the various processes and policies
• Any Degree
• 7+ years of experience in areas of asset management or admin role with 2 of those years being in leadership position
• Knowledge and experience of various admin systems.
• Track record of working in an organization with multiple assets in various locations and subsidiaries is preferred