Head of HR
[December 22, 2023 ]
Up to 4,000,000 MMK
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources management, ensuring the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, and contributing to the overall success of the organization through effective talent management strategies.
Strategic HR Leadership:
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company's business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to drive organizational effectiveness and performance.
Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Lead the recruitment process, ensuring the timely acquisition of skilled professionals.
- Develop and implement employee retention strategies.
- Conduct workforce planning and talent reviews to identify and address skill gaps.
- Handle employee relations matters, including conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and grievance procedures.
- Foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture that aligns with the company's values.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Oversee the design and implementation of competitive compensation and benefits programs.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
Learning and Development:
- Develop and implement training and development programs to enhance employee skills and competencies.
- Facilitate leadership development initiatives to build a strong leadership pipeline.
- Implement performance management systems to drive employee productivity and development.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and provide feedback to employees.
- Stay informed about changes in employment laws and regulations.
- Ensure HR policies and practices are compliant with legal requirements.
- Implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct regular surveys and feedback sessions to assess employee morale.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience, with at least 8 years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement HR strategies that align with business objectives.