Head of Operations
[December 18, 2023 ]
Up to 4,000,000 MMK
This senior-level position requires excellent knowledge of the financial sector, strong business acumen, advanced technical knowledge and excellent interpersonal skills. Responsible for the strategy, management, and execution of the Operations Department of the company.
- Focus on customer experience and satisfaction, lead the Operations team to handle key activities and functions delivered to our members and to the public
- Improve processes and policies in support of the company’s mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Business planning, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting in regard to the operations team.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Service (Customer Support, Training to members, Client Service), through improvements on each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, with the view to delivering operational excellence with high standard customer satisfaction
- Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls and support from the Customer Service
- Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied with
- Work closely with other teams to effectively implement and deliver the required services to members and the public
- Ability to communicate effectively with Officials from Regulatory bodies including Central Bank of Myanmar