Head of Retail Banking
[November 24, 2022 ]
- Formulate the appropriate Operations Execution Strategy working closely with the Head - Operations
- Design Operations policies that align with overall risk and strategy of the Bank
- Implement efficient processes and standards to ensure Customer Service, Reasonable Operational Costs and without compromising control.
- Coordinate Service Operations and find ways to consistently improve customer satisfaction with our services
- Ensure Compliance with local and international laws at all times.
- Transformation: Oversee the swift and accurate implementation of technology solutions in the area of operations that the role holder is responsible for.
- Report via Dashboards on Operational Performance and suggest improvements on an ongoing basis. Participate in Monthly Governance Meetings with Business and Management Teams
- Manage Smooth Working Relations with external vendors, partners and other internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee Expenses and Budgeting within Payment Operations to optimize costs and deliver to the bottom line. Planning & tracking the achievement of Financial Targets laid down by Management – Income & Expenses.
- Mentor and Motivate teams to achieve productivity, and have positive engagement with stakeholders. Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Payment Operations Teams as they provide operational support for customers.
- Graduate / University Degree in any discipline.
- Ability to write and speak fluently in English & Burmese.
- Proven experience as Operations Leader, Director or similar leadership role leading teams in excess of at least 30-50 members.
- Work Experience of 8 years in the Banking / Finance / Insurance Industry of which at least 3 years should have been in a Payment or Clearing Operations Team.
- Exceptional Interpersonal, Customer Service, Conflict Resolution Skills, Strong Coaching and Leadership Skills with the ability to motivate team members.
- Experience with Operational Metrics, Dashboards and with using data to drive appropriate Management Actions.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools - esp. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.