Head of Risk
[September 23, 2022 ]
- Assist with the review of risk management governance structure including but not limited to the term of reference for risk committees, schedule and membership.
- Coordination and support the secretariat of the Board and Senior Management Risk meetings including communications with the relevant stakeholders and developing presentation decks.
- Prepare/ review minutes and follow up on action plans.
- Develop/ enhance/ review the Risk Dashboard presentation format. Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders to ensure timely submission to the BOD/ Senior Management.
- Develop/ enhance/ review Risk Appetite Statement (RAS) format. Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders to agree on the contents and ensure timely submission to the BOD/ Senior Management.
- Provide ad-hoc responses to internal and external parties for matters pertaining to Risk Management
- Manage and monitor assigned projects under the purview of Risk functions.
- Coordinate with the project owners to review the contract, approval arrangement, assist with the payment claims including maintain a record of the payment.
- Track inventory of issues, initiatives and projects impacting the team.
- Work with the project owners to track the progress of all assigned projects, including collating information for issues that require escalation
- To suggest solutions to the CRO on issues arise from the assigned projects based on information collated from the project owners
- Create and maintain comprehensive project management related documentation
- Complete project status updates.
- Work with the direct reports of CRO on the budget planning and forecast future budget needs.
- Work closely with HRBP and Finance BP on the budget planning and communicate the management's direction to the Risk team.
- Consolidate budget planning for all Risk functions and ensure compliance with the Bank's direction.
- Prepare and develop presentation deck/ final reports (Risk Function Agenda) for CRO's endorsement and approval by the approving authority.
- Review quarterly productivity tracking and analyze financial information (e.g. expenditures and project cost) to ensure all operations are within budget. Highlight any inconsistencies and work with Finance BP to resolve the issues or escalate to the CRO for any outstanding matters.
- To work with the Head of Corporate Credit to develop/ enhance/ review the existing credit policies/ guidelines/ manual, credit monitoring process and portfolio management process.
- To carry out any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by the CRO.