Head of Treasury
[August 5, 2022 ]
• Manage day to day foreign currency needs. Foreign currency buy/sale from / to interbank. Investing foreign currency and investing any excess cash balances and borrow in interbank in case of deficit liquidity.
• Responsible to set up annual targets and ways to achieve the target.
• Supervision of tasks of Dealers – FX and money market.
• Manage, Monitor and Control overall MMK funds position of the Bank which includes interbank borrowing/ lending, investment, and cash flows management.
• Deal with Foreign Currency clients and provide them with tailor made solutions.
• Analyze macroeconomic scenario of the country and provide inputs to ALCO and support ALCO through the needful analysis. Work with CFO and Head of Risk and design and manage proper transfer pricing mechanisms.
• Analyze long term fund positions and design a strategy to manage the funds in an optimal manner within the stipulated risk limits. Manage relationship with dealers in interbank to perform interbank transaction.
• Manage relationship with Central Bank of Myanmar to perform repo, government securities, and FOREX transactions.
• Act as a money market and foreign exchange dealer in the market.
• Manage relationship with the Bank’s customers deal in MMK and FCY deposits.
• Perform Buy/Sale Transactions with the customer.
• Enhance relationships with new international banks; deal with them in lending and borrowing arbitrage.
• Support negotiation of facility documentation for debt, FX and other ancillary facilities.
• Management of FX facilities, ISDA documentation and related policy preparation and reporting.
• Assist in the preparation and analysis of treasury related cash flow and liquidity forecasts.
• Support / Advise overseas business units with regards to Treasury and banking issues.
• This position will provide the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity for career development and progression within the Bank.
• Graduate / Post- Graduate with minimum 8+ years’ experience in treasury / money market dealing.
• Good understanding of the regulatory environment and all applicable regulations regarding treasury activities.
• Strong technical treasury product knowledge.
• Solid understanding of business credit and underwriting.
• Working knowledge of Commercial Banking, Community Banking, and Private Banking
• Self-starter with effective organizational and time management skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.