HR & Admin Manager
[February 24, 2023 ]
• Administrative matters relating to all branches.
• Consult Government affairs.
• Create and administer organization’s policies and processes to control and maintain physical assets including property, vehicles, equipment, and other necessary assets.
• Maintenance of shops and recruitment of staff and staff.
• Checking employees’ daily and monthly attendance, overtime, and leave
• Transfer within the department
• Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
• Performance appraisal
• To ensure that all management functions of the organization are carried out in a timely manner.
• Must have at least 3 years' experience in the retail sector
• Strong knowledge in labor law, employee relations, HRM, and HRD
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Computer literate and familiar with email, internet, Microsoft Office
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with all levels of staff.