[August 23, 2023 ]
• Well management Employee Database.
• Register all employees at SSB (Social Security Board) and do the sharing section for benefits of SSB for employee awareness.
• Assist in other departments setting up their department procedures and aligning with company policies.
• Plan, direct, supervise, coordinate, implement, and ensures compliance of company personnel to HR policies and procedures
• Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies and notify eligible workers of position availability
• Collect application forms from recognized sources and record them
• Interviewing the candidates and supporting the selection team
• Explain company personal policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
• Conduct new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
• Process, verify, and maintain personnel-related documentation and information such as contact details, compensation, staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
• Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personal actions.
• Collect with other departments regarding HR matters.
• Participates in company programs that will enhance job knowledge.
• Translate English to Myanmar which are employment contracts, acknowledgment letters, and announcements of company policies, rules, and regulations.
• Calculate the salary base on the employee attendance, leave, absence, allowance, overtime, and other deduction. After finishing the calculation and reporting to CA, GM, Managing Director, and Chairman.
• Facilitate team development workshops and focus groups to build. comradeship and cross-functional team interactions across the organization.
• Maintain company directory and organizational chart.
• Recommend the new policies, approaches, and procedures.
• Diploma in HRM or Any Graduate
• Five years as an HR generalist with at least five (2) years of leading HR operations and successfully, coaching and managing others; at least two (2) years of experience in international HR management.
• Good in Business English.
• Strong negotiation skill
• Proficient in MS Office Package
• More preferable media industry background