Human Resources Manager
[March 31, 2023 ]
- Review daily operations
- Develop strategies aligned with organizational goals, review existing and new policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations, and implement ISO standards operation.
- Implement and manage performance management plan, develop training programs, and conduct orientation programs for new employees.
- Manage the organization's insurance program and expatriate contracts.
- Any graduate, prefer diploma in HR, master's degree or MBA
- At least 10 years of experience in HR Field and at least 5 years in management field.
- Good communication of English