[April 28, 2023 ]
• Responsible in litigation and any related with litigation but not limited to managing external counsels and ongoing legal claims, assisting in corporate secretarial works, legal research, legal advisory works, contract review and drafting.
• Identify, assess, manage, mitigate and monitor compliance risks pertaining to statutory and regulatory matters.
• Review new and existing business opportunities and activities to ensure that compliance risks are identified, and proper controls are established within the business
• Conduct regular reviews on the level of compliance across all functions
Develop compliance programs in alignment with global team.
• Ensure all local regulatory and other relevant compliance obligations are defined, identified, documented, and updated
• Develop, implement and review policies, guidelines, and procedures at the local level, in alignment with global guidelines and policies.
• Develop and review compliance policies, SOPS, manuals, and frameworks within the Company in alignment with global guidelines and policies.
• Monitor and track regulatory updates and internal compliance, especially on Standard Operating Procedures
• Partner with respective functions and process owners to review existing processes and controls.
• Support stakeholders in carrying out effective risk practices and to continuously improve.
• Ensuring the policy framework is effective and aligned with relevant standards and legislation.
• Keep abreast of relevant regulatory developments; monitor, analyze, and communicate changes on local laws and regulations.
• Assess effectiveness of internal controls, conduct compliance risk assessments.
• Develop and facilitate training programs as well as communications to foster Compliance awareness and culture.
• Provide current legal and compliance advice and regulatory obligations to stakeholders, to ensure the company is always aware of and up to date with the latest regulations.
• Carry out any other compliance related tasks or advisory works.
• Review compliance related documents and compliance functional work e.g., sanction review, corporate secretary work, external relations, review project base.
• Carry out research and provide translation, interpretation and advice relating to applicable regulatory changes and updates.
• Master Degree of Law
• Lawyer licensing will be advantaged
• At least 7 years of related experience in sales contract and related industries is required
• Excellent communication skills with internal / external stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Myanmar.
• Must be proficient enough to translate documents.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including word, Excel, Power point and etc.
• Strong attention to detail, with a real passion for and understanding the nature of Manufacturing
• Extremely proactive, self-starter mentality with strong organizational skills.