MIS Manager (Microfinance)
[October 2, 2023 ]
Core Banking: Musoni System
- Examine and evaluate current systems and participate in identification of new system requirements
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance and system performance.
- Provides necessary technical support relating to various applications, system-level software, and other general computing applications.
- Support and troubleshoot software by working with both end users and vendors.
- Implement and analyze data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Prepare functional documentation for design/program specifications from user’s requirements.
- Understand well business processes, system and process flows, configurations, integrations and perform user support and training as needed.
- Research and analyze actionable data to the senior management to enable proactive business decisions and/ or react quickly to the changing business environment
- Provide robust data usage and analytics reports to the appropriate leaders in management.
- Perform regular data quality checks to ensure all reported information is accurate and relevant.
- Maintain a running database for all the data collated and refresh the same on timely basis
- Identify process improvements to streamline date collection and report generation
- Carry out any other duties/ projects which may rise and assigned by Supervisor (Chief Technology Officer) from time to time.
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Highly motivated, strong creativity and good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team oriented
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in MIS credit and reporting analyst (or) software development role
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and SQL to build various kinds of reporting
- Willing to travel within the country