MONT Sales Manager
[January 25, 2024 ]
1,500,000 MMK - 2,000,000 MMK
- Develop and implement strategies and execution plans for the On-Trade Channel.
- Conduct regular market visits to build and improve customer relationships, acquire new customers, and monitor sales force performance.
- Manage and develop the sales team, including preparing area sales forecasts and establishing targets for distribution and sales volume.
- Prepare monthly PJP (Permanent Journey Plan) for the sales team on On-Trade Channel and track its effectiveness in market routing.
- Develop and improve sales force competency through skills development programs such as sales training and customer relationship management training.
- Gather market trends and competitor data to evaluate solutions for enhancing sales and promotion activities.
- Perform ad hoc tasks in the department as required
- Any Degree Holder, Diploma in Business Management/ Sales is preferred.
- Minimum experience of 4 -5 yrs. in Alcohol Beverage Industry (MONT Channel) having good relationship with key accounts.
- Good Communication in English
- Commercial and brand knowledge
- Effective, positive and energetic attitude