Node JS Developer
[January 9, 2023 ]
• Development with Websocket socket-io, mysql, mongoDB, redis
• Development of all server-side logic
• Solve technical issues and have strong debugging skills.
• Maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Staying up to date with all the latest technologies and industry best practices.
• 1.5+ years of experience with Nodejs frameworks such as Express
• Strong knowledge of Nodejs frameworks
• Experience implementing Websocket with Socket-io with Nodejs.
• Experience with MongoDB, Redis
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL, MongoDB, Redis databases and their declarative query languages
• The ability of REST API creation and integration.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.