[August 25, 2022 ]
Negotiable according to the experience
This position requires product knowledge of the financial sector, technical knowledge and interpersonal skills.
Reports To - Head of Operations.
• Serve as the primary interface between (i) company and its Members (Banks & Financial Institutions); and (ii) company and members of the public.
• Handle a portfolio of Members in fulfilling service and related support such as technical training and assisting with queries on data uploads and data accuracy.
• Sound understanding of credit sales and loan data
• Process off-line reports and ensure timely submission of deliverables to members
• Process credit report requests from members of the public.
• Address enquiries from members of the public via email or telephone.
• Handle disputes lodged by members of the public.
• Monitor progress and provide periodic updates on disputes.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the department head or the management.
• Good spoken and written English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Access are essential.
• Knowledge on SQL is an added advantage.
• Corporate customer service experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrate professionalism and confidence in customer management.
• Able to work independently and effectively under pressure.
• Possess excellent listening, rationalization and problem-solving skills.
• Detailed and analytical.