Primary Class Teacher
[September 29, 2023 ]
• Follow school Timetable, Agenda, and Calendar.
• Attending Work, Meetings, Activities, PTA, PDD and School Events.
• Maintaining systemic curriculum and deliver to the class, individual or small group.
• Adequately prepare for class in advance, and prepare Lesson Plan, PowerPoint etc.
• Submit Lesson Plan, PowerPoint, Syllabus and any assigned works.
• Conduct class according to lesson plan with corrected class language.
• Deliver interactive, creative, fun and dynamic class atmosphere.
• Inspire, motivate, encourage and support students consistently.
• Classroom order and environment maintenance.
• Create, conduct, update, record, and report the assessment, quiz, test and exam.
• Observing students and teaching demonstrations.
• Negotiate working timetable with colleagues and supervisor.
• Collaborate with colleagues and supervisors
• Sub-Teaching supporting.
• Accept corrections and make change accordingly.
• Improvement minded and team work.
• Flexible working adjustment.
• Decoration set up followed by scheduled lesson or school event.
• Complying School Rules & Regulations.
• Behaving a role model and maintaining professional image.
• International school teaching experience.
• Have experience on teaching primary subjects - English, Math, Myanmar, Science...etc. (1 year above).
• Well-known on using Zoom, Microsoft Office applications, email and internet.
• Adaptable new teaching system.
• University graduated already. (Degree)
• Have teaching certificates (TKT, TESOL, ECCD…etc.)