[April 7, 2023 ]
• Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from local vendors.
• Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project instructed by Manager/Executive.
• Report to Manager/Executive internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions and try to solve.
• Handle daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery.
• Try to resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors instructed by Manager/Executive.
• Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors.
• Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree required/ Diploma or Certificate in Procurement or Supply Chain.
• One (1) years’ experience in a Procurement Sourcing focused role.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
• Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent
• Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
• Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access) and SAP
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment