Quality Management Representative
[November 13, 2023 ]
up to 1,000,000 MMK
- Ensure all QMS and FSSC-related policies, procedures and work instructions are documented in a clear, simple and concise manner.
- Always reviewing the company Quality Management System (QMS) and Food Safety Management System to ensure its compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and FSSC 22000 version 6.0 standard.
- Coordinate and cooperate with internal interested parties to be compliance with the System Management.
- Control and maintain the Internal Quality and Food Safety audit, System Management and risk assessment schedule.
- Giving awareness of QMS and food safety related (5S, GHP, Personal Hygiene, Hazards, Allergen, PRP) training to all staff properly.
- Implement, establish, maintain, and improve the departmental processes in QMS and FSSC.
- Arrange the Internal Audit Training (QMS and FSSC) from Outsource trainer.
- Able to lead the cross-functional teams and facilitate collaboration to achieve the Quality and Food Safety Goals and Objectives.
- Assign the internal auditors at respective area as per plan.
- Follow up the Quality and Food Safety KPI Achievement from each individual department and report to General Manager monthly.
- Follow up and review the non-conformity of the product and process and coordinate with team to prepare the proper correction and corrective action.
- Arrange the periodical Management Review Meeting for each system.
- Follow up the output result from the Management Review Meeting and report to General Manager.
- Keep QMS and Food Safety manual and DOC distribution, changes, amendment, and version control up to date for departmental processes properly, List of external DOC.
- Ensure Quality Management System processes are established, implemented, and maintained as per QMS
- Report to General Manager and “top management” on the QMS performance and where improvements are needed
- Ensure that everyone in the organization is aware of customer requirements and others.
- Perform other tasks assigned by General Manager and Top Management.
- University degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems and Food Safety Management Systems.
- Relevant certification in Certified Quality Management System, Food Safety Management System, and Certified Internal Auditor for QMS and FSSC.
- Significant experience in QMR, Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same position or QA/QC supervisor position in the manufacturing of food or food packaging industry.
- Experiences in conducting Internal Audits and coordinating External Audits by regulatory authorities or Certification bodies.
- Familiar with relevant Quality and Food Safety Standards.
- Good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills to identify the root causes of Quality and Food Safety Issues and implement corrective actions.
- Good internal audit skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with various departments and teams within the organization.
- Good Documentation, Record-Keeping, and Report Generation of QMS and FSSC.
- Good English and computer skills.
- Good Personality, Hygiene and Grooming.
- Prefer the candidate who living in Thanlyin and/or able to travel to Thanlyin