[April 18, 2023 ]
• Prepares, organizes and manages customer quotes and contracts.
• Ensure existing contracts are updated and administered.
• Administer and maintain customer inventory agreements.
• Administer pricing policies as determined by sales and finance executives.
• Works closely with internal teams to solve problems and respond to customer requests and questions. Responsible for handling escalated phone calls, complaints, and other situations.
• Develops relationships with customers.
• Respond to RFQs by generating quotations and proactively making outbound follow up calls regarding status of pending projects.
• Maintain quotation database to ensure consistent and timely monitoring of projects.
• Responsible for driving projects to completion.
• Maintain and organize all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
• Support the preparation of proposals to customers.
• Prepares reports for decision making.
• May prepare, organize and staff trade show and promotional events as needed.
• Interface and work closely with customer service, quality, operations and engineering to deliver top-notch communication and customer service.
• Manage customer data from RFQ follow-up, timing, surveys, contracts, pricing, inventory/stock programs etc.
• Prepare rooms for meetings, sales events and reservations for customer visits.
• Any Degree
• Minimum (2-3) years’ experience in Sales related background in any sector especially in Sales Administration. Manufacturing experience is more preferred.
• Dip in Sales & Marketing, Certificated in Sales & Marketing is more advantaged
• Certificate in Microsoft Office, Internet & Email using
• Must be expertise in Excel & Microsoft Word application
• Strong knowledge of computer applying skill
• Good English Language speaking & writing Skill