Sales Data Anlayst
[June 15, 2022 ]
Age: Between (25 - 30)
Working Days & Hours: Monday to Saturday (9:00am - 5:30pm)
- Analyzing the organization’s sales activities regularly and volume of sales along with the overall sales pipeline.
- Exploring different marketing channels that exist in the organization to find key strengths and weaknesses.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, accounting, finance, operations to support data-driven projects and decision-making.
- Work with sales team in equipment evaluations and track internal and external sales.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
- Analyzing specific product and determining the aspects of the product that are expected from the company which also includes suggesting the product pricing.
- Monitor assigned sales data and activities and report to Manager daily; includes sales, stock balance, customer information, customer feedback, issues, and concerns.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Enter sales data for sales reports.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or relevant qualifications
- Experienced 3 years of experience in sales data analyst or similar roles
- Able to use Microsoft Excel in advance level