[December 14, 2022 ]
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs and
• Set up meetings with potential clients/organizations and listen to their requirements and
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
• Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections with production and supply chain
• Collaborate with internal and external team members to achieve better results.
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
• Build and maintain professional networks.
• Assist to Sales lead to achieve the objective and target of sales department.
• University Graduate with at least certificate in business management
• Minimum (3-5) years’ experience in Sales and Marketing, with advantage for
Beverages Industry experience.
• B2B and B2C
• Data organization and good communication skill in English.
• Advance MS Office.