[April 24, 2023 ]
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Preparing and submitting reports daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly for Department within the deadline.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
• Any graduate. More preferable Diploma in Sales or Marketing
• More than (5) years of experience in the Sales field. Experience in Media Industry may be advantageous.
• Deep understanding and knowledge of sales-related industries.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• Understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• Excellent in Teamwork in the organization.
• Proficient in both of language English and Myanmar.
• Must have MS Office package.