Sales & Marketing Executive
[November 20, 2023 ]
• Promote the company's brand and introduce our services (Ticketing, Travel & Tour, Visa, Attractions and Vacation packages) to the market by professionally.
• Research and analyze market trends, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to prepare data reports for marketing plans.
• Create and set up optimized online advertisements (website, digital marketing, email and social media) to promote brand awareness.
• Maintain relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners if needed.
• Coordinate for implementing the tour packages, negotiating rates, arranging travel, providing customer support, preparing tour budget etc.
• Provide reports of updated airline promotions and news.
• Coordinate with other related departments and colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results.
• Coordinate for implementation of the events and shows for the company's new products and services.
• Resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently with great attention to detail.
• Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Research and apply the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Any bachelor's degree.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the travel & tour industry.
• Have experience in 2 years in sale and marketing field.
• Prefer digital marketing certificate or marketing management.
• English language skill is a must and other language is preferable especially in Thailand and Japanese Languages.
• Must have some knowledge about travel and tour industry (Inbound, Outbound and Oversea Tour Market).
• Knowledge in domestic and international airlines booking system.
• Good coordination with team members and other departments.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of digital marketing strategies, tools, and trends.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, persuasive and goal oriented.