[August 3, 2023 ]
- Prepare draft meeting agenda and send to Director/Head of Operations and MD
- Cross check and add on the required information in the draft minutes and send to Director. MD and Director/Head of Operations. After receiving approved draft update accordingly and calculate to the participants and upload at Boardpac
- Take meeting minutes and distribute to participants
for input and follow up Drafting cover letters / BOD approval docs. Prepare presentations and collect data of lenders and follow up
- Update name and designations of Government Departments (FRD and CBM)
- Translate government departments official letters in both Languages (Myanmar to English and English to Myanmar
- Give assistance on Notary Translation.
- Make appointments Government Departments and other company/organization.
- Prepare draft power points presentations on Loans / Paid up Capital
- Share knowledge on communications with government departments to Secretary Team members
- Guide and support Secretary Team staff members
- Assist Director/Head of Operations and MD
• University’s Bachelor or Mater Degree in related field.
• Significant experience in management for Secretary Team of the Company
• Experience of managing staff.
• Proven track records in liaising with key Government Departments
• Experience of dealing with key government departments especially FRD and Central Bank
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with staff at all levels
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Understanding of IT systems and strong IT user skills, including advanced level knowledge of power points presentations.
• Excellent written and spoken both English and Myanmar Languages with the ability to write reports / Meeting Minutes / Government Office Correspondence in official formats.
• Having both Myanmar and English typing skill in Zawgyi / Unicode Font