Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET)
[January 20, 2023 ]
• Develop and deliver high quality code, which is well tested, well documented and consistently.
• Build future-proof reusable core code libraries, which can be shared, in order to drive further
efficiencies throughout the team.
• Design and build database schemas with integrity and scalability with data access layers that are
optimized for performance and security.
• Review auditing legacy code and optimize if required.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,
diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Support the business teams and operation teams in cooperation with Support teams.
• Respond and support any time when got urgent issues or update patching on production and
remain calm under pressure in mission-critical situations.
• Mentor junior and mid-level developers.
• Deliver products to meet deadlines and act on any ad-hoc requirements.
• Assist operations by identifying, researching and resolving performance and production issue
• Analyze codes in purpose of optimization and troubleshooting with rapid manner.
• Be able to understand from customer point of view and customer journey.
• Build a good relationship with direct customers (could be Internal Business Users).
• Monitor the customer feedback.
• 5+ years of experience in software design and development with strong fundamental knowledge
of SDLCs such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or Waterfall.
• 5+ years hands-on experience with developing backend services over REST or SOAP or same
experience on developing Web Applications with MVC or similar frameworks.
• 5+ years working experience of relational databases.
• In-depth knowledge of latest Microsoft technologies like ASP.NET Core, .NET Standard, .NET 6
• 5+ years of experience in C# or other Microsoft Technologies and experiences in web
• Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practice software design.
• Ability to write object-oriented, self-documenting, maintainable code.
• Relevant experience and passion for writing solid unit test cases.
• TDD and good understanding of multiple test frameworks, load test, stress test, etc.
• Understanding of source control systems including Git (bitbucket)
• Involved in Research & Development and supporting team to achieve POC (Proof of Concept)
• Continuous learning attitude to catch up with new emerging technologies
• Good communication with technical & non-technical stakeholders/customers
• Knowledge of high level of modern software engineering experience (e.g., Microservices, FaaS,
Containerization, CI/CD, High Availability, etc.) and System Security Knowledges are a bonus.