Senior HR Manager
[October 20, 2023 ]
• Create and implement HR strategies that support the organization's business objectives.
• Work together with management to put HR initiatives that support business initiatives into action.
• Manage the hiring process, which includes interviewing, selecting, and onboarding great employees who are a good fit for the position and the business.
• Verify that job descriptions are current and compliant with all local laws.
• Create training materials and performance management systems to help make sure staff members are aware of their duties.
• Comparison of employee salary based on market conditions and research.
• Look into employee complaints and disputes and find solutions
• Monitor the organization's adherence to local laws
• Guide the management team, department heads, and team leaders by using performance management tools.
• Maintaining an upbeat workplace, encouraging employee engagement, and putting in place employee recognition and reward systems connected to performance management.
• Make sure managers have the necessary knowledge and access to pertinent advice and data to handle worker challenges.
• Managing a group of junior administrative assistants and human resources managers.
• Keeping an eye on the daily activities of the administrative team and its employees.
• Creating, evaluating, and enhancing administrative policies and practices.
• Ensuring that the office is stocked with the essential materials and that all equipment is operational and effectively maintained at a reasonable cost.
• Establishing budgets and managing spending in collaboration with the management and financial departments.
• Scheduling, planning, and publicizing office activities like Town Hall meetings, conferences, interviews, and orientations.
• A bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, or a closely related discipline is required, and a master's degree is preferred.
• Progressive HR experience spanning 7 years, including 2 in management.
• Thorough familiarity with HR procedures, employment regulations, and market developments.
• Outstanding managerial and leadership abilities.
Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• Outstanding proficiency in written and spoken English
• Scheduling, planning, and publicizing office events like Town Halls, Town Hall meetings, conferences, and interviews.