[February 27, 2023 ]
• Check and prepare commercial tax and liaise with tax authorities
• Support required documents and explained background of highlighted transaction during
• Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
• Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
• Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
• Support relevant party to evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
• Support relevant part to determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
• Support relevant party to review the current or draft agreements to determine any potential tax risk.
• Support relevant party to assess and research difficult tax issue to identify solutions.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• A degree in Accounting, Professional qualification (LCCI/ACCA) or its equivalent
• At least (2) years experiences in Manufacturing (more prefer)
• Skilled use of Word, Professional Excel, PPT and other office software
• Good Communication and ability to work independently with minimum supervision