Technical Manager (Digital Banking)
[December 1, 2023 ]
Up to 2,000,000 MMK
- Prepare and manage project plans for application integration and implementation projects.
- Manage and technically collaborate for SIT, UAT and Go-live with third party suppliers (Oracle, CBM-NET, Cross Over Payment} for migration projects and handling and solving issues and bugs and change request by business team's request.
- Lead as assistant technical lead of the team for Oracle 08DX and FCUBS upgrade Implementation projects. Collaborate with business user team for requirements gathering and business needs confirmation to ensure upgrade migration project successful.
- Ensure project implementation successfully to deliver with proper test cases, SIT, UAT, Go-dive preparation and Issues handling without any delays and solved any outstanding issues to meet the whole project timeline.
- Communicate project status with all customer stake holders and internal senior management to escalate issues. Perform updates to project plan, project risks, technical risks and issues list report to section lead and head of IT in timely manner.
- Manage/ lead technically any integration between Oracle FCUBS, FCDB, CMS and Agent Banking with different systems and reconciliation and proper handling for EOD, EOY processes.
- Responsible for documentation such as business requirements, technical requirements, interface requirements, workflows and other necessary documents.
- Define and scope the necessary projects and initiative with different stakeholders.
- Collaborate with overseas software development team and external vendors for project deliveries.
- Direct the design, development and implementation of the Bank's IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution. Ensure that all IT systems are implemented and maintained to required standards.
- Direct and oversee all IT/ Business Solutions related projects to ensure that they are delivered and deployed cost effectively.
- Oversee and maintain a secured IT platform for the entire banking operations ensuring appropriate IT Controls are implemented and maintained.
- Direct technological implementation plans that have strong linkage to Bank's goals, strategies, corporate practices and business users' projects.
- Guide work operations through the establishment of objectives, policies, rules, practices, methods and standards.
- Oversee and grow the capability of the department by identifying opportunities to develop professional skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any related field.
- IT Certification in Project Management and Minimum of eight (5) years experiences in information technology, with at least 2 years in a management role in the Banking Industry.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the banking industry.
- Experience in delivering major business or technology programs and Integration experiences with Oracle FCUBS, FCDB and other third parties solutions.
- Experience with Oracle OBDX and FCUBS technical hand-on and Mobile Digital Wallet Solution implementation technical hands-on.
- Strong technical experiences for FCUBS and OBDX implementation, configuration, patching, integration, issues/bugs handling and solving issues.
- Prior experience engaging with technology vendors.
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for high quality IT Support.
- Professional attitude and appearance, good communication and public relation, customer service mindset and attitude.
- Strong problem-solving, managerial and analytical skills; good social and communication skills, coupled with organizational skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of English (Writing + Speaking).