[October 31, 2023 ]
• Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize ticket sales and collaborate with sales teams.
• Analyze and create regular sales reports and provide insights to the management team regarding sales trends, customer preferences, and other relevant data.
• Monitor and analyze the performance of the ticketing team, identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes to enhance efficiency
• Prepare and present regular reports on ticketing sales, bookings, and customer feedback to Management.
• Oversee the ticketing and reservation process, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of bookings and ticket issuances.
• Handle complex ticketing requests and resolve issues that require managerial attention.
• Suggest knowledgeable insight about updates on airline fairs, promotions, and pricing structures to provide customers with the best deals.
• Oversee all ticketing and booking documentation is completed accurately and complies with airline and industry regulations.
• Oversee payment handling procedures, including cash, credit card, and other forms of payment, ensuring for security and accuracy.
• Monitor and maintain financial records.
• Monitor ticket inventory levels, ensure proper allocation of tickets, and implement strategies to prevent overbooking or under booking.
• Build the positive relationship with various airlines, travel agencies, and other partners to secure the best possible rates and schedules for clients.
• Manage the process of ticket refunds and exchanges, ensuring that it is done in accordance with the company's policies and industry standards.
• Work closely with the finance department to ensure accurate and timely revenue reconciliation and to manage financial aspects related to ticketing operations.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as hospitality, tourism, or business administration.
• Extensive experience in airline ticketing and reservations, with a background in ticketing software and CRS (Computer Reservation System).
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in equivalent field.
• Must have Certificate with ticketing system.
• English language skill is a must and other language is preferable especially in Thailand and Japanese Languages.
• Comprehensive knowledge of airline regulations, fare rules, and ticketing policies.
• Proven experience in ticketing management role with the travel and tour industry.
• Excellent communication skills, persuasive and goal oriented.
• Must have knowledge on international ticketing.
• Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Excellent presentation skill.