10 Dec 2019
No of vacancies:
- Brand leadership – Define and communicate a brand vision that is compelling, differentiated,
motivating and shapes the company culture and activities.
- Marketing strategy – Build integrated marketing strategies & manage the communication plan
for different channels e.g. Social Media, Website, Blog, App, PR, Events, CRM, Influencers, etc.
- Implementation - Act as our own agency-of-record and build a channel ecosystem, working
with third party technology platforms and creative partners to execute your ideas
- Marketing for Growth – Drive transformation and outperform key competitors. Generate the
required new user growth, app session and user retention via marketing campaigns.
- Strategic Partnerships - Identify marketing opportunities through partnerships with restaurants,
hotel chains, properties, airline, tech companies, banks, telcos, etc. on the retailer side and HR
personnel, business owners, C-suite individuals and employers on the client side.
- Analytics & Insights – Able to understand inputs, outputs, outcomes and conversion ratios - and
iterate to optimise for desired outcomes.
- Fluent in English and Myanmar (written and speaking)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 3 - 5 years within a marketing role
- Ambitious and driven
- Commercial driven marketing Individual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on small budgets
- Self-starter and results-oriented
- Productive multitasker
- Ability to work under pressure
- Area Manager (Retail Stores)
- Complaint Management and Service Recovery Manager
- Sales Planning Manager
- Customer Operations Manager (Mandalay)
- Electrical Engineer (Tender & Design Dept.)