[June 13, 2022 ]
We are now looking for a bill collector to work in one of telecommunication companies in Yangon, Myanmar.
The candidate will be responsible for administration of payment requisition which include billing, refunds, outstanding payment follow-ups, deposit monitoring and any other ad-hoc duties of telecom business and other business as well. Requires a highly proactive individual who is meticulous and organized as the assigned tasks must be completed daily.
• Accomplishing all the tasks to ensure smooth the delivery of monthly bill distribution and deposit.
• Preparing Bill-related documents for finance and auditors.
• Preparing invoices and billing entries
• Preparing other ad-hoc invoices.
• Perform pre-bill activities in-time in billing system before end of the month.
• Preparing all the refunds to customers for payout
• Direct contact to customers for billing-related matters.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma, majoring in Accountancy or Finance will be preferred.
• Experience in relevant field will be preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Possess positive attitude, meticulous and problem-solving skills, cross-functional interaction, and efficient communications in both English and Myanmar.
Office Location - Yankin Township, Yangon (Near Myanmar Palaza)
Working days - Monday ~ Friday (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM), Half day on Saturday (Weekly)