Deputy Finance Manager
[April 25, 2022 ]
- Ensure all the settlements and reconciliation completed daily, weekly and monthly.
- Review the transaction details from all issuing & acquiring networks on daily basic and reconcile every transaction that have been settled.
- Work in close collaboration with peers from Risk Unit, issuing unit and merchant business support to support the accounting functionality related to reconciliation and settlement.
- Enforce strong risk and operational controls at all times and secure satisfactory audit results and adhere strictly with Card Data Security rules.
- PMO for automation of ATM reconciliation and card reconciliation.
- Act as a single point contact for the ATM and card reconciliation project.
- Take active participation in UAT for the automation tool.
- Monitor the differences if any between the balance in ATM and physical balance.
- Ensure the integration with existing customer complaint system is done properly.
- Bachelor Degree
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in banking or financial service industry.
- Experience in Card and ATM reconciliation.
- Good communication in English