[March 25, 2022 ]
• Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management.
• Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements.
• Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.)
• Support forecasting and budgeting exercise as per corporate guidelines.
• Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal.
• Initiate and propose procedures to enhance accountability and streamline of all finance related processes to ensure compliance and increase efficiency of company’s operations.
• Support HR functions in payroll related activities.
• Reports to the Finance Controller of the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Business / CPA / ACCA or its equivalents.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the Finance & Accounting Field.
• Good spoken and written English
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Possess strong communication and analytical skills.