Fleet Sourcing Executive
[November 3, 2022 ]
• Vehicles sourcing process with Company Budget, Timeline, Contract Terms and Corporate
• Supplier Evaluation process and analysis of price proposals.
• Build and Maintain relationships with suppliers.
• Strong Negotiation process with the suppliers for the best quality, lowest price, require quantity and delivery lead time.
• Search and Source potential suppliers.
• Strong communication skill with the suppliers.
• All Brand-New Vehicles Request quotation process with timeline to Showroom.
• Contract preparing process and maintain the documentation Process.
• Strong Problem-Solving Skill with the Internal and External Team.
• Strong Cooperation with the Internal and External Team.
• Coordinate to work with Internal and External Team.
• Able to work with timeline for daily operations.
• Reporting Process to Sourcing Manager for Daily Operations, Weekly and Monthly Report
• Any bachelor's degree
• Minimum 3 Years of Working Experience in Fleet Management, Automotive Leasing Service with Procurement/ Sourcing or Logistics Background.
• Having Strong Negotiation & Communication Skills with the Suppliers, Investors, Showroom, and Internal Team.
• In-depth knowledge of Fleet Management and Automotive sector.
• Good communication in English
• Having Strong for Problem Solving skill
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Etc., &Outlook