Head of Operation (Fertilizer)
[November 2, 2022 ]
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction Manage overall operations of Fertilizer Company which includes planning, sales, marketing, logistics and overall ground operations
- Set up the annual budgets and targets for the fertilizer and seeds business of the company and devise a solid plan to achieve those targets. Lead overall sales team for overall Myanmar Territory.
- Create the full set of unique sales plan in the market with the view to enhance branding of the Company’s products.
- Set up a full long term and short-term strategy to grow the Company’s business. Lay down the clear plan to execute the strategies.
- Train the sales and marketing team on soliciting market information, competitor’s behavior, and managing relationships with the farmers, dealers, and retail customers.
- Play a lead role in managing relationships with the partners, different business units of the group, staffs, dealers, farmers and other stakeholders.
- Educate the farmers on proper usage of the fertilizers and seeds according to the climate, soil conditions and other environmental conditions. Keep one updated with the latest change in farming techniques and train/educate the farmers to support them to use the right way to enhance the farmers’ yield.
- Set up KPIs for all the team members and monitor the results. Correct the weaknesses of the team members and make optimal use of the strength in individual members.
- Create the full platform of Customer Relationship Management whereby the company shall be able to reach out to its stakeholders in depth.
- Support other SBU leaders by introducing the products at right place. Work closely with the leaders to generate the proper business leads to increase business from internal networks.
- Manage relationship with all the government authorities.
- Must be Master (or) Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Science is preferred.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experiences in management level of agricultural industry
- Must have intermediate level English skill
- Must have strong knowledge on Myanmar’s geographic, demographic and environmental conditions.