Section Head, IT Security
[August 5, 2022 ]
• Lead internal technology risk assessments to demonstrate adherence to regulatory and internal standards.
• Manage the testing of compliance checks and security controls and remediate technology risks.
• Develop and maintain Information Security framework and provide direction for IT security architecture and design activities in alignment with relevant industry framework.
• Direct the installation and use of security tools to protect bank’s sensitive information.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to communicate and integrate control requirements and develop Information Security awareness across bank.
• Monitor and track security advisory assessment and recommendations and provide guidance for deployment.
• Lead and support internal and external security management activities as well as disaster recovery practices.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience in security governance, risk management and compliance.
• Professional certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA will be desired.
• Working experience in banking industry IT Security would be a bonus.
• Good functional knowledge of Information Security and Cybersecurity policies, procedures and controls and IT Risk Management
• Good technical knowledge and experience in network, server, cloud computing and database security. Some experience in programming and scripting is added advantage,
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.