Social Media Executive
[June 26, 2023 ]
• Content writing and development
• Research advertising trends/ digital traffic platform
• Manage all digital marketing & Social media. (FB, Viber, Telegram, Instagram, ..)
• Stay up to date with viral trends, best practices, and technologies.
• Drafting queries, requests, or complaint script responses aligned with the Marketing team on social media or other channels
like email and amending time to time whenever required.
• Attending all customer queries, concerns, and comments, messages to the company's social media platforms
• Reviewing all social media responses for accuracy and removing inappropriate responses.
• Attending social media-related meetings as required to represent the team.
• Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes.
• Supporting members, checking and assist their responses via email & other social media channels
• A year of customer service experience would be beneficial.
• Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
• Active social media presence
• Can speak & write in both Burmese & English on a professional level.
• Some experience in Contact Center preferred
• Excellent in MS Office Package
• Professional in typing both Myanmar and English