[March 17, 2023 ]
• Prepare cash positions on a daily basis
• Prepare payment/ cheques and get it signed from authorize signatories
• Coordinate and correspond with vendors to deliver the cheques, once processed.
• Develop and maintain banking relationships
• Assist the management for Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
• Prepare bank reconciliation on monthly basis and also follow through for un-cleared cheques and direct deposit
• Prepare audited cash report on weekly basic
• Prepare report of weekly cash forecast
• Analyze organization's cash flow positions and liquidity management for gaps
• Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
• Implement organization's cash management strategies
• Implement internal treasury guidelines to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and legislations
• Responsible for the preparation and reporting of group's cash position to the senior management
• Maintain all aspects of account opening & closing, authorized signatories updates and ensure electronic banking is operated in a secured manner
• Maintain and update the master database for all bank accounts under the group.
• Any bachelor's degree
• More preferable LCCI Level 3
• Must have 5 years' experience in Treasury Supervisor position
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Advanced Excel Skills
• Should have good communication and able to work under pressure