Accounting Lead (Costing)
[July 21, 2023 ]
• Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
• Plan and record variable costs (e.g. Purchases of raw material and operation costs)
• Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program
• Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Solid cost systems background
• Good understanding of inventory control processes
• Supervise & ensure month end costing close are accurately reported and adhered to tight reporting deadline
• Liaise with Thai team and other related department on all inventory related issues
• Communicate and coordinate with external and internal auditors as well as external counter parties when required.
• Coordinate and participate in year-end physical stock take.
• Provide ad hoc accurate costing information when required.
• Any other duties as assigned
• A degree in Accounting /Professional qualification (LCCI/ACCA) or its equivalent
• At least 2 to 5 years experiences in Manufacturing
• Familiar with Accounting software
• Proficiency in using MS Office such as MS Excel and Power Point