Architect (Interior Design)
[November 6, 2023 ]
Up to 800,000 MMK
• Oversee architectural and interior decoration designs from junior architects to ensure they align with our design principles and standards.
• Allocate projects between junior architects to ensure efficient project management and completion within specified timeframes and guidelines from management.
• Coordinate with the operations team to ensure seamless project execution in a timely manner.
• Stay updated with the latest architectural trends and innovations and implement them into our in-house projects to ensure our designs remain cutting-edge.
• Lead and inspire a team of architects, providing mentorship, guidance, and support to foster their professional growth.
• Coordinate day-to-day tasks between junior architects, providing clear instructions and ensuring smooth project progress.
• Degree in Architecture, Interior design or related field
• Previous experience of architectural experience, with a proven track record of successful project management and team leadership.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal
• A passion for staying updated on architectural trends and the ability to apply them innovatively to projects.