Assistant Engineering Manager (Male)
[September 29, 2023 ]
Up to 800,000 MMK
Location: Thaketa Township, Yangon
Workday: Monday to Saturday (08:30 AM - 04:30 PM)
- To assist the chief engineer in the day-to-day work.
- Managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining construction projects
- Direct and coordinate production, operations, quality assurance, testing, or maintenance in industrial plants.
- Train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff. Follow up, Coordinate and Delegate tasks and findings to the team and ensure it is close on time.
- Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Check the technical accuracy of work.
- Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- Any other job or duties assigned by the management as and when required.
- Engineering Degree (Prefer Civil Engineering Background)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in relative Field (Management Level)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D, 3D, MS Office
- Strong leadership skills, team building, coaching
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure.