Assistant General Manager
[December 18, 2023 ]
• Along with MD, lead the sale department, design and implement a strategic business plan that expand GSP's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to MD, identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
• Check and control monthly Cost & Revenue reports and report to MD.
• Be the backup of MD when it comes to sales.
• With CS department, build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Ensure that CS team frequent contact with clients by email, meetings and phone to ensure clients expectations and requirements are clearly understood and action taken to ensure they are met.
• Continuous study and analysis on changes and trending in Myanmar Logistics and Freight Forwarding Market in Import and Export; Sea, Air and Cross-border.
• Set internal SOPs and KPIs for and Customer Service Teams, follow up and review monthly.
Team Management and Coordination
• Initiate and lead workshops and coordination meetings with other department and ensure supporting and operation departments understand needs and wants from Sale and CS department.
• Set up training sessions in light of operational requirements.
• Take part with GSP Thailand weekly coordination meeting.
• Strong Experience (Minimum 5-year) in leading Business Development and Sales in Logistics Field with proper knowledge of International and Local.
• Very fast communications skill (email, phone, social apps)
• Chinese language is a plus
• Strong leadership ability, excellent communications skills and organizational skills and the ability to work with all levels, both upwards and downwards.