Brand Manager- Activation
[January 26, 2023 ]
• Overlook a brand/brands
• Formulate & implement annual brand plans
• Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends, and competitive activity.
• Determine and manage the brand budget
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities with regard to the brand
• Monitor, review, and report on all brand activity and results
• Liaise with brand development and commercial teams to develop thematic & promotional concepts & creatives
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions, and competitor information
• Guide and motivate the brand team
• Ensure visibility for the brand through the right channels by developing correct cross-functional communication with all relevant departments.
• Ensure marketing activities of a brand is viable, result oriented & within budget
• Ensure the growth of each brand
• Ensure marketing activities are relevant to the consumer and the customer
• Creativity & innovation in a Myanmar context to be represented across all marketing campaigns.
• Assure annual brand plans have a balance between brand-building activity and sales-driven activity.
• Analytical skill
• Conceptual skill
• A bachelor's degree /A Master’s Degree is preferable but not a must
• Foreign Exposure academically or professionally is a must
• Minimum 5 years' experience is a relevant field in a managerial capacity
• At least 2 years' experience in a senior management capacity