[February 7, 2023 ]
• Update actual/forecast cash flow on weekly basis
• Forecast payments to Vendors (local and oversea) on monthly basis.
• Detail key in P&L forecast for Yearly and monthly as required
• Invoice control against purchase order and review invoices for accuracy and ensure that costs being in line with project budget.
• Troubleshoot abnormalities in cost reporting data and liaise with other disciplines as necessary.
• Analyze and update on CRF monthly.
• Supervise & ensure month end costing close are accurately reported and adhered to tight reporting deadline.
• Liaise with Thai team and other related department on all related issues.
• Communicate and coordinate with external and internal auditors as well as external counter parties when required,
• Any other duties as assigned
• At least 2 to 5 years experiences in Manufacturing (more prefer)
• Skilled use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office software.
• Able to use Accounting Software
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Good Communication and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.