Business Development Executive, Japanese Representative
[July 31, 2023 ]
Up to 1,400,000 MMK
Responsible for handling the most important sales and existing clients or contacts and develop new relationship with potential clients.
- Sit meetings and write business mails in Japanese with Japanese clients.
- Evaluate the candidates’ Japanese language proficiency.
- Act as an interpreter between Japanese clients and internal team.
- Develop, analyze, plan sales strategies to promote products in the target area/ market in Myanmar & global.
- Maintain, strategize, and develop existing and new customers from local & global channels to achieve target.
- Achieve a long-term success by maintaining the customer.
- Check communications between key clients and internal team.
- Develop a solid relationship between major key clients and company.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Japan Language (UFL) or JLPT N3 and above or currently prepare for JLPT N3 exam (Proven certificate is required)
- Good Command in both English and Japanese N3 & above (Verbal and Written skills)
- Preferred at least 1 year of proven experience in Japanese translating or teaching experiences.
- Ability to fluently compose business mails in Japanese.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.