Chief Engineer (Road & Bridge)
[February 13, 2023 ]
- Overall responsibility that ensures to a successful project operation and implementation plan.
- Responsibility to ensure project completion within budget, materials and labor required for each project as per schedule and specification.
- Investigate source of damages, accidents or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper construction activities and guidelines are being carried out.
- Negotiates with team members to generate ideas and clarify the project specifications.
- Ensure provide requirements for technical purposes.
- Degree of Bachelor in ME (Civil) (or) BE (Civil).
- At least (15) years and above experiences especially in all type of Road and Bridge construction.
- Must have Professional Engineer Register (or) Register Senior Engineer from MEC
- Ability for travelling to job sites as necessary. And able to travel departmental inspection trip.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Advanced in MS Office knowledge and Computer Skills.