Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
[December 27, 2022 ]
• Lead the effective implementation and management of financial systems across
• Provide proactive expert advice on all finance related issues to the Chairman and
the Board of Directors
• Develop the finance related business partners and functional experts to design and implement best practices and services that meet the financial needs of internal clients and facilitate the achievement of company’s strategic goals.
• Plays the role of a strategic partner to shape the strategy of the organization.
• Implement and drive the digital transformation of finance in the organization.
• Supervise all finance teams and personnel
• Strengthen the financial systems, processes, and infrastructure to support the achievement of STL’s vision, mission, and values
• Ensure alignment and effective implementation of strategic initiatives through efficient and effective structures that provide a range of services to support the businesses such as cash flow management, financial planning and analysis, treasury function, finance operations and tax
• Build the systems necessary to decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Drive the organization’s financial planning and support the various internal clients
• Evaluate mergers & acquisitions opportunities to create shareholder value
• Perform an organization wide risk management by analyzing the liabilities and assets
• Strengthen the systems of fund raising and capital structure in the organization.
• Develop the organization’s financial policies and ensure that they are complied with.
• Guide and assist the various internal clients with navigating the regulatory
environment to perform well.
•Provide thought leadership and oversight for compliance with relevant
regulations, laws and tax practices
• Any Degree
• At least 10 years of experience in areas of finance & accounting with at least 5 of those
years in a senior or executive leadership role.
• CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, or MBA is preferred.
• Track record of working in finance or accounting role for USD 200 million +
organization is a plus.