Chief Financial Officer
[March 10, 2022 ]
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting, budgeting, overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
• Responsible for timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, drive meaningful analysis to identify opportunities and challenges for business growth.
• Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
• Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting teams as a functional head.
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
• Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
• Minimum 8+ years in accounting and financial management practices
• MBA/ CA/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business finance, or equivalent
• Have working experience in Banks at least 5 years as similar roles